‘You need to stop with the crazy shit.’
‘And you need to stop with the defiant shit.’
Here's my Ava..
And my Jesse...‘Ava?’ he whispers in my ear.
‘You make me crazy, lady.’
‘Crazy in love?’ I mumble sleepily.
I feel him squeeze me closer. ‘That too.’
*sighs* I really don't know where to start. Jodi Ellen Malpas just left me speechless. I abso-freaking-lutely love the last installment of the This Man series. Everything was perfect!
I tried scanning the book for quotes earlier to be included in this review..but guess what? It was an epic fail because I ended up rereading the whole book again! Seriously, it was just that fantastic
Okay, I'll admit it. I. Am. Addicted. To. The. Series.
There goes my Confession :3
Anyway, here's my recap of the book!
1. Ava and Jesse finally got married at The Manor. (She was in LACE!)He finally speaks. ‘I don’t want to take my eyes away from your face.’
He shakes his head mildly. ‘They’ll be lace if I do, won’t there?’
His chest expands slightly. ‘And you’re taller, so you’ve got heels on.’
I nod again. This could be dangerous for my hair, make-up and underwear if those eyes stray from my face. It could also be dangerous for our strict time schedule.
2. The small mystery of Ava's missing pills got answered. (Someone got pissed off big time!)‘Tell me why the fucking hell you did this to me!’
‘Because I wanted to keep you forever.’ he whispers.
3. A fight was triggered which led to: Distance. Space. Time. (Intense!!!)I’m lost.
But he’s near.
4. Everything got doubled! (Someone was happy, The other one was umm scared!)
5. A freaking big revelation shook all of them! (P.A.I.N!)
okay, that's all you're gonna get from me because I am just that horrible at writing a proper review :D‘We’re not conventional, baby. But we’re special. What we have is really special. You belong to me, and I belong to you. It just is. ...'