missfifi

Bound by Lies
Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson
Updated: SHE PLAGIARIZED THIS BOOK? SERIOUSLY, HER BOOK SUCKED NO MATTER WHAT SHE DID BUT PLAGIARIZING IS JUST BRINGING THE AWFULNESS OF THE BOOK TO ANOTHER LEVEL!

WHAT ANNOYED ME IS THE REPETITIONS!

He didn’t look like the typical Iowa boys that I was used to.

Jaxon didn’t look like the guys in Iowa.

I WOULD HAVE LAUGHED OUT LOUD IF I WASN'T SO ANNOYED AT ELANA IN THIS BOOK:

1. SHE WAS SO FREAKING JUDGEMENTAL. A FEW MINUTES MEETING JAXON AND SHE LABELLED HIM AS TROUBLE, JUST BECAUSE HE HAS GOT TATTOES. NEXT, SHE WAS WEIRD. SHE AGREED TO GO TO A PARTY WHEN SHE FREAKING HATED IT JUST BECAUSE JAXON ASKED HER TO, FOR LIKE THREE TIMES ONLY. OH, JUST TO ANNOY ME MORE, THAT WAS HER FIRST PARTY AT COLLEGE. FREAK.

AND ELANA SUPPOSED-TO-BE-BEST-FRIEND, TIFFANY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER ASKING WHO WAS THE GUY WHO GOT ELANA TO GO TO A PARTY, I MEAN ISN'T SHE FEELING A BIT FREAKING CURIOUS ABOUT HER SAID BEST FRIEND?

OH, JUST TO MAKE ME HATE HER MORE, SHE FREAKING OVERREACTED WHEN SHE FOUND OUT THAT JAXON WAS A RACE DRIVER. GOING ALL CHILDISH SAYING THAT SHE WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM LOL

AND OH, HER THIRD MEETING WITH HIM AND SHE FREAKING AGREED TO STAY AT HIS PLACE INSTEAD OF HER FRIEND'S PLACE. WTF?

HE OWNED THE PLACE AND THAT BITCH SIMPLY SAID “You'll be sleeping on the couch because we're just room mates,” WTF, HE OWNED THE PLACE!

OH, JUST IN CASE YOU STILL THINK THAT SHE'S SANE, LET ME TELL YOU A FREAKING SECRET, HE FREAKING STRIPPED NAKED RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER, ON THEIR THIRD MEETING AND GUESS WHAT? SHE WASN'T EVEN FREAKED WHEN IT WAS SO FREAKING OBVIOUS THAT HE COULD HARASS HER!