missfifi

Bound by Lies
Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)

Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2) - Fisher Amelie descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Updated 31/Oct: DNF. I blame it on three things (yeah, so like me to blame others instead of myself, it's one of my charming qualities :)):

description

1. The timing: The book would've worked for me if I read it after reading 20 horrible books with grammatical errors and boring plots back to back...just because I'd be too tired to expect anything hence me being happy with whatever better thing that came next, cue in, Greed.

2. The book: Rewrite the entire book, from a FEMALE POV and I might like it. (okay, this is a ridiculous thought, but who cares, I should make a good use the freedom of speech provided for us ;)

3. The location: I read the book in my comfy couch with some tea (I'm just that classy) but I shouldn't have done so...because even the tea was more interesting than the book :/..

description

so IMO, I should've decided to read it in a different setting...a mental-asylum kind of room would be perfect to make the book look more interesting in my eyes..just saying..(remember, the freedom of speech people!)

So that's it:

That Cover...

And that blurb...

Gather ‘round, love, because I want you. I want what you have, I want what you don’t have, I want more of what I already have. I want. But if you so much as ask for something in return, go ahead and walk away. Know if you want to play in my world, it’s every man for themselves and the weak become mine. Leeches will be obliterated because I make it my job to destroy them. I protect what’s mine and I take what’s yours…because that’s what I do. I want.

My story will not endear me to you and, frankly, I could care less if it does because I’m in this for the money and nothing else. There’s nothing redeeming about me. I’m a corrupt, money hungry, immoral asshole from Los Angeles. I’m every man’s worst nightmare and every girl’s fantasy.

I’m Spencer Blackwell…And this is the story about how I went from the world’s most coveted guy to the guy no one wanted around and why I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.

How could I not read this now despite my crying TBR pile? LOL