missfifi

Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

After Math

After Math - Denise Grover Swank So, this is my first book review after decades eons. Yeah, it seems like my review page has spiderwebs on it. *laughs* Okay, so after week of trying to finish this book, finally, today, the 28th of March, I got to peruse the book till the last page. So, the conclusion is this book is not one of those interesting books that's suitable for those who hate to read. (well, the exception is for those who has never fallen in love and are trying to get a feel of how it feels like to fall in love). I tried pretty hard to love this book, but I just couldn't do so. The story was a lil bit like Perfect Game, but to be honest, I liked Perfect Game more although the drama was a lil bit too much. The characters were nothing special in After Math. The heroine has anxiety problem and the hero (like most heroes) has a tortured past. (what's with heroes and tortured past huh???). Okay, moving to the writing, it's a lil bit simple. to summarise it all, I didn't hate this book but I didn't love it too.