missfifi

Bound by Lies
Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

Unbeautifully (Undeniable: Book Two)

Unbeautifully - Madeline Sheehan 3.5 captivating stars :) Lets see, what have we got here?

A spoiled biker princess? Check.
A cowardice badass biker? Check.
A never-ending sizzling chemistry? Check.
A lot of fucked-up situations? Double check.

So this is the story of how two people had sex and then somehow magically managed to turn their lust to love.

Danny is our heroine. She was pretty much a spoiled biker princess who was kinda sheltered from a hard life. She wasn't that experienced in sex but somehow he managed to make Ripper, a man-whore, to be addicted to having sex with her. (Magical much right? It's a fiction book, not a freaking memoir, so suck it up!)

Ripper is your cowardice hero. He was scarred, which means ugly as f*ck and somehow managed to make Danny, the beautiful Hell Horsemen's Prez's daughter, to like and then love him. Ain't he lucky? He could get a free bullet on his head for even contemplating taking her out for a date, yet he's f*cking her? Not good...unless they kept it a secret from everyone...so they did just that.

But then sh*t hit the fan when something bloody happened and Danny was forced to do something that she was supposed to regret for life (yet she didn't because she was quite heartless I guess). Ripper took off running just to show how f*cking great he was at being a coward. (and dam if he wasn't a master at that). And Danny being Danny finally decided to show everyone at the Club that she was really a BRATTY SPOILED biker princess, thus pissing off her dad, Deuce, (but mostly me, I had a slight depression while reading this part) by moping over Nothing. (that Nothing being Ripper and guess what? None of the bikers freaking knew that it was him. Maybe it was because the bikers were a bunch of idiots?)

So time passed by..(which thankfully was a quite fast event in this book) and Ripper finally returned home..to Danny dating ZZ. (don't worry, it was a typical thing for girls and boys to hop from bed to bed in the club, because you know, it would kill them not to have sex because they were born hornier than normal human). The coward was pissed at the brat. (which was kinda unrealistic for me because that's like an idiot calling another idiot an IDIOT)

*Fast forward* ( I got sick of this slow storytelling )

Danny broke a heart. Ripper broke a few bones. And they had their happy ever after, biker style.

THE END.

(Surprisingly, the book didn't annoy me as much as book one did. But seriously, WTF is wrong with these slutty bikers and club whores? Is it really that damn hard to keep it in your pants???)