missfifi

Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

Kaleidoscope

Kaleidoscope - Kristen Ashley 2 Lets-Repeat-It-Again-And-Again-And-Again-And-Again-And-Again-And-Fuckig-Again Stars

Please forgive my maybe-a-bit-too-colorful choice of words, fucking FREEDOM OF SPEECH everyone!

description

When old friends become new lovers...anything can happen.

Sexy, gifted, and loyal, PI Jacob Decker is a tall, cool drink of perfection who had Emmanuelle Holmes at "hello." His relationship with Emme's best friend kept them apart for years, but things have changed. Now that a case has brought him to Gnaw Bone, Colorado, the road is wide open for Emme and Deck to explore something hotter and deeper than Emme dreamed possible. So why is she sabotaging the best thing that's ever happened to her?

It isn't easy to catch Deck off guard, but Emme does just that when she walks back into his life after nine long years. The curvy brunette had her charms back in the day, but now she's a bona fide knockout . . . and she wants to rekindle their friendship. Deck, however, wants more. Emme's always been the one; she excites Deck's body and mind like no other woman can. But a dark chapter from Emme's past overshadows their future together. Now only Deck can help her turn the page-if she'll let him . . .

So..this book introduces us to Deck and Emme.
It really introduces us to Deck and Emme.
Yeah, like I said, it really introduces us to Deck and Emme.

all I could say about this book is:

it tells us about Deck and Emme.
it features Deck and Emme.
it's about Deck and Emme.
it's the story of deck and Emme.
it's the lives of Deck and Emme.
it's all Deck and Emme.

Deck and Emme.
And Emme and Deck.

Oh, and there's a Kaleidoscope too!

Am I fucking pissing you off with my REPETITION?
Well, WELCOME TO THE FUCKING CLUB everyone!

description

If I wanted to read bout a guy leaving a girl and then expecting her to wait for him, I'd have went back to Jagged.

If I wanted to read bout a stubborn woman thinking that she could handle the world by herself, I'm sure I've already got a pile of KA's other books that features the same fucking thing.

If I wanted to read bout a woman who was not inexperienced but could fuck so goooodddddddd, I'd have went back to Breathe.

If I wanted some bossy alpha male in my book, I'd have went back to Motorcycle Man or The Gamble or Sweet Dreams or Lady Luck

If I wanted to read bout the same fucking thing again and again, I'd have read a better and ORIGINAL version of it instead of messing my head with the ALTERED versions!

I hate that he was 'blind' for yearsssssssssssssssssssssssss!
And hate it more that it takes her change of style for him to fucking notice her..
-)) Should I start walking out in bikinis now to attract guys now? (Well Emme didn't wear bikinis (you know I can't fucking afford designer clothes like her..) but hey bikinis have got the same effects as Designer clothes you know..;) )

description

My advice? If you're willing to settle for less, go read the book. If you're easily bored by the same stuff, don't touch the book.

p/s: Two stars instead of a One because the writing as always, is FANTASTIC :)