missfifi

Bound by Lies
Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

Tempting the Beast (Feline Breeds, Book 1)

Tempting the Beast - Lora Leigh 3 Mr. Pen-And-Ms. Vag-Had-A-Lot-Of-Meetings-In-The-Book-And-By-A-Lot-I-Mean-Fucking-a-LOT Stars

description

Let's read the OFFICIAL blurb, shall we?

Callan Lyons is a genetic experiment. One of six fighting for freedom and the survival of their Pride. Merinus Tyler is the reporter who will tempt him, draw him, until the fury of the "mating frenzy" locks them into a battle of sexual heat there is no escape from.

Deception, blood, and the evil Genetics Council are hot on their trail. Callan will use his strength to try and save them both...and do all in his power to keep his woman in the process.

Now, lets see the SAME blurb from my POV. (because seriously, everything has to be about me!)

Did you notice the BOLD sentence? (You're gonna need a LASIK surgery asap if you can't see it, and go try learning Braille while you're at it)

That BOLD sentence summarises the WHOLE book. The. Whole. Book. Ms. V was ALWAYS drooling for Mr. P and Mr. P was ALWAYS excited for Ms. V. Since Mr. P was a real gentleman, he couldn't leave Ms. V waiting for long..and since Ms. V was a polite woman, she gotta pay for his kindness with the same kind of kindness.

Guess where this is leading to?

Yeah, to SEX. Okay, strike that. It doesn't really lead to SEX, but it mostly lead to lots of FUCKING, loads of it! It's pretty much like this:

Smiles -) Fucks -) Blinks -) Fucks -) Talks -) Fucks -) Laughs -) Fucks -) Experiment -) Fucks -) Argue -) Fucks -) Fights -) Fucks -) Showers -) Fucks -) Calls -) Fucks -) Emails -) Fucks -) Fucks -) Fucks -) Fucks -) Fucks

...and it goes on and on... *yawns*

description

It's like he was IN her 24/7 that at the end of the day, even a virgin would be as loose as a whore! And she was leaking 24/7 that it makes me wonder how long would it take for her to stop using panties and start using diapers instead.

The whole book was 99% fucking and 1% story.

description

She was supposed to be a journalist..but all I could gather from the book is:
1. She was a woman who loved hiding in the bushes stalking people. A freak I'd say.
2. She liked to fuck.

He was supposed to be strong and shit like that but all I could gather from the book is:
1. He was a man who loved hiding in the bushes because he was scared of people. A freak I'd say.
2. He liked to fuck.

And the whole GENETIC shit? All I could gather would be:
NOTHING!

description

I had fun with the book, but that's it. It was fun but nothing amazing or something like that..