missfifi

Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

Try Not to Breathe

Try Not to Breathe - Jennifer R.  Hubbard First and foremost, don't judge a book by its cover.
The book may look like a cover for a romance book, but I'll have to assure you that it's not a book with a romance theme. (well maybe there's a hint of romance of romance in it. but it's not the major premise)
So what is it all about? Suicide.
Suicide is such an interesting topic to dive into, and I have decided that the best way to understand it is by reading a YA book. So, that's why I chose to read this book.
Reading this book gave me some answers to why certain suicidal teens commit suicides. Some of them are guess-able while some are pretty hard to digest.
The book also gave us glimpses of how lives are at a mental institute and what happened after the failed attempts of certain patients.
And I found the friendship between Ryan and Nicki served as an interesting medium for Ryan in getting to the right path because they are both fucked up but they found a way of mending their heart through conversations.
So as an overall, this book had an interesting promise, but still, it could have been written better with more interesting events