missfifi

Bound by Lies
Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)

Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1) - Abbi Glines I enjoyed the book but somehow it was still lacking something for me. This is my third Abbi Glines book and I guess it's the best so far but I still couldn't give it a five stars rating because I didn't feel connected with the characters.

First of all, meet Blaire. She was nineteen and her mom just died. She came to live with her dad out of desperation but her father went to Paris before she arrived. That resulted in her living with her stepbrother, Rush, in Rush's house.

description

Next, meet Rush. He was a rich guy in his early twenty. He disliked Blaire's dad, much more than she hated her dad.

description

She showed up at his house when he was in the middle of a party and he kicked her out right away after knowing who she was. Devastated she left the party, humiliated and crying. Buy guess what? Our jerk wasn't really a big jerk, so he offered her a small room to sleep. And being a beggar stopped her from being so choosy so she accepted the offer.

That's when their story began. It was such a hot n cold relationship. Well you get the idea. What complicated stuff is that there were secrets hidden by Rush from Blaire. And just for your curiosity, it concerned Blaire the most. Read the book if you want to have a steamy and probably intense read.