missfifi

Bound by Lies
Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson
This book left me speechless. I. THINK. I. AM. HOPELESS. IN. LOVE. WITH. THIS. BOOK. Colleen Hoover is now officially my favorite author! Okay, just to make it clear, I read this book just because I wanted a light sweet high school love story, and not because of the FAMOUS AUTHOR, the GOOD RATING or the fact that I WANTED IT TO BE STEAL MY HEART. In addition, although I was wrong about the ‘light’ part, this book exactly stole my freaking heart!
Talking about the characters, they are nothing but great group of people. Sky or Hope is a strong broken girl. Dean is a goodhearted broken boy. Together, they are perfect.
The story? It is just so freaking addictive. At first, I thought that it would be a sweet high school romance but I was completely wrong, this book was more than that. Halfway reading this book, I was shocked with the plot twist. And mind you that AT FIRST I hated the plot twist and secrets, but then as I read more I realized that Colleen Hoover has a magic to make me un-hate them lol Both Sky and Holder had a difficult and heartbreaking past. However, they had each other to help reduce the pains. Although I have never been through what they have been through, I could understand and feel their pain. So as a conclusion, I LOVE THIS BOOK. So, go and grab this book NOW!

p/s: Just in case ypu haven’t read Slammed and Point of Retreat yet, you GOTTA go and grab those books too, because they’re just as AWESOME as this one.