missfifi

Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

Click to Subscribe

Click to Subscribe - L.M. Augustine Falling in love with a girl over the internet. Welcome to my effed-up life.

So cute!!!

This is West..

description

Half of the guys in my grade get girls with one flash of a smile. The other 49.999 percent either get straight A’s, college scholarships, or a million dollars from their so-rich-they-need-a-personal-chef-even-though-they-always-eat-out parents. And me? I get a camera and a broken heart.

How did he deal with that?

I started my vlog two and a half years ago as a high school freshman with too much free time and not enough friends to spend it with. Mom used to call it my “imaginary friend” or my “replacement friend,” but if that’s true, this vlog is one badass imaginary friend.

This is Harper..

description

Harper. The girl who comments every day at exactly 2:02 in the afternoon, and who is one of the few bright spots left in my life.

Why did they get along well?

Together, Harper and I are the dorkiest people in existence, and I can’t help but love it.

That’s just how she is, though: awesome. Perfect. Mine.

And this is Cat..

description

Cat is my only real friend, and she’s always been there for me when I needed it most. Even after Mom’s death, even with Dad’s drunken tirades and my total emptiness, she was always there to touch my shoulder and remind me that everything was going to be okay.

One day Harper set a place for them to meet and..it freaking shocked West to find who Harper was.yeah, as most of you have guesses, Harper is Cat

Life get far more complicated for West when.. Cat said she loved him..

When your best friend tells you she loves you, you can do one of three things:

1) You can tell her you love her too and then make out with her passionately.

2) You can run away.

3) Or you can just stare at her for what feels like a century without speaking a word like a senseless idiot and only create more awkwardness for everyone.

And did he handle it well? Nope!

I remember what my mom once told me: “If you care about someone, no matter what, fight for her.”

They settled on being just 'friends'..

“So,” I say, holding out my hand. “Friends?”

For an instant, Cat just stares at my outstretched hand, and I feel more coolness rush all around me. I can even taste the dew in the air, feel the softness to the night sky. “Okay. Friends,” Cat says after a while, and she shakes my hands.

She starts to turn away after that, whether to go to sleep or return to working on the car I do not know. I start to turn back, too, shoving my freezing hands into my pockets, but before I can move Cat spins back around. Without a moment’s hesitation she leans into me, her lips hovering a millimeter from my ear, whispering, “We can be friends for now. But West Ryder, if you think this means I won’t fight for you with every last breath I have, you’re in for a hell of a surprise.”

Yeah, Cat wouldn't give up on him...

I sigh. “Fine, fine. I’ll go with you. But promise you won’t pull anything, okay?”

“Didn’t I already make this promise?”

“Yes. Now make it again.”

I can almost feel her roll her eyes through the phone. “Yes,” she says. “I, Cat Davenport, solemnly swear not to pull anything.”

“Okay,” I say. “Let’s go to the lake together. As friends.”

“For real?”

“For real.”

“Well in that case, get ready for me to rock your world.”

I don’t bother holding back my smile. “I thought you said you weren’t going to pull anything?”

“Oh West, you naïve little creature. I lied.”

But in the end, will things work? Or is it just some kind of crush? read the book to find out.

I close my eyes. My pulse is pounding and my head throbs, and I don’t know what I want anymore but I know it involves Cat—no matter what.

Always and forever.

I want her.

I need her.

I… love her?

p/s: the book's pretty short, bet ya can read it fast :D