missfifi

Bound by Lies
Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

The Loneliest Alpha (The MacKellen Alphas, #1)

The Loneliest Alpha (The MacKellen Alphas, #1) - T.A. Grey “Why won’t you let me see your face?”

“I don’t want you to see my face ’cause I’m an ugly son of a bitch and you’re too pretty to be lookin’ at that.”

Surprisingly, the book wasn't that bad. In fact, I liked it. :)

The book is pretty much a retelling of Beauty and the Beast, with Alicia being the beauty and of course Gaving being the beast. Funnily, just like Alicia, I fell in love with Gaving because of what's hidden behind his scarred face.

You see, Gavin's face was scarred and it wasn't nice to look at. And guess what? He needed a mate and after seeing Alicia, he wanted her as a mate. But the problem is, nobody could even look at him straight in the face, without horror or pity reflected from their reactions. So how is he supposed to make Alicia want him if it's so obvious that she will definitely run away after catching a glimpse of his face? Read the book and find out yourself.

To be honest, this is the first PNR book that I have read that didn't feel like a PNR book at all. I am not sure why, but reading the book till the last page, most of the time I forgot that I was reading a PNR book and not just some kind of contemporary book like I usually read. I loved that feeling because I am not much of a PNR fan. So I guess it won't hurt to try another book from T.A. Grey :)