missfifi

Bound by Lies
Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1)

Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) - Abbi Glines Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. There was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.

What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came.
The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…

"I'll be whatever she needs me to be. I can't walk away from her; I tried. I'm hooked." ~ Woods

"If I had a life with Woods to look forward to I knew I could fight whatever darkness that tried to take me." ~ Della

My thoughts: Funny, because it's bearable! That's huge, coming from :D