missfifi

Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

Maybe This Time

Maybe This Time - Chantal Fernando 2.75 Perfect-Is-Currently-Hell-Bent-On-Avoiding-Me Stars

*Also posted on Booklikes*

Hey, it's me again!

description

So...I'll make a pretty short rant this time..

description

(Left is ME if asked whether I want to read a book full of alpha males (aka. Maybe This Time) and right is how I will react if told I was so easy to attract)

description

(Left is a NORMAL person reading this book, and right was ME reading the book.)

description

(Above was Me reading the said book I think the book need to be introduced to two magical little things called EMOTIONS and FEELINGS because I read and read and read and read but didn't FEEL)

description

(Above was ME participating in an Eye-Rolling Marathon everytime Reid the Douchebag did something to hurt Summer and she FORGAVE him I have an instinct that Summer was secretly a SAINT in disguise because there's no way a normal human being could be as forgiven as that)

description

(Above was me obviously PISSED OFF at the RIDICULOUS ending Summer just proved that she was indeed a SAINT in disguise after that last GIFT from Reid)

But guess what?

description

Because I have finished the book and there's nothing I could do to un-read it :)

p/s: The book had a potential to get a four from me (WHICH WAS QUITE GENEROUS FOR SOMEONE WHO'S STINGY AS F*CK LIKE ME) because it was quite fun but Reid somehow disliked hated a four and begged for a three by acting very ASSHOLE-ISH again and again.