missfifi

Bound by Lies
Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy, #1)

Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy, #1) - M. Pierce description

3.5 What-a-Dirty-Mouth Stars

description

(What a typical cover for an erotica book..just saying..)

Love is unstoppable...

At twenty-eight, Matt Sky has the perfect life. He has a beautiful girlfriend, a massive inheritance, and four national bestsellers -- all penned under his airtight alias, M. Pierce.

At twenty-seven, Hannah Catalano has a train wreck. Her boyfriend is a deadbeat and her job is abysmal.

Matt and Hannah meet online as writing partners. Their relationship is safe, anonymous, and innocent...

Until Matt sees a picture of Hannah.

Hannah's picture sparks an attraction Matt is powerless to ignore. When circumstance brings Matt and Hannah together, the strangers begin a love story that's passionate, poignant, unforgettable, and unstoppable.

(A pretty interesting premise when you're sick of the secretary/boss shit and the plain rich guy falls for poor girl thing ;))

description

Lets get the truth out of our ways first, shall we?

I. Am. Not. Sure. How. To. Put. My. Thoughts. Into. Words. Right. Now.

However, since I don't know how to shut the f*ck up, I'll just go rant bout it here :)

description

Lets start with the root of the book.. [b:This Man|16140036|This Man (This Man, #1)|Jodi Ellen Malpas|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1352790466s/16140036.jpg|21970768] had a hot steamy one night stand with [b:Breach|16079654|Breach (Breach, #1)|K.I. Lynn|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1349923374s/16079654.jpg|21877684] and then BAM, [b:Breach|16079654|Breach (Breach, #1)|K.I. Lynn|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1349923374s/16079654.jpg|21877684] got pregnant so [b:Night Owl|18681804|Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy, #1)|M. Pierce|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1381909348s/18681804.jpg|26121313] was born..Matt's mouth was so dirty that even bleach couldn't clean it(Breach-ish people!)..not that I want to clean it though LOL And Matt was an alcoholic (deja vu for This Man) when Hannah left him..;)

Lets meet Matthew

description

Matthew was a writer. He met Hannah online and then pursed her relentlessly, so basically, I concluded him as a psycho who fell head over heels in LUST with a girl he VIRTUALLY met just because he was horny and couldn't keep his d*ck in his pants. Somehow his brain (and his d*ck) couldn't stand his horny-ness so he accidentally developed a STALKING ability and stalked the poor girl while harassing her in the form of sexting (don't worry, no charges were pressed because FANTASTICALLY, the girl loved being harassed and all ;)). Oh, did I mention that he f*cked her right away after their first official meeting? He did. (because like I said, he was too hornyyyyyyy..had to mention it to prove my point)

(and just fyi, Matthew wasn't an Night Owl like this:

he was more like this:

description

here's a newsflash, he was a PREDATOR people!)

and this is Hannah..

description

Hannah was one of those people who made me feel like perusing every newspapers I have to find the tons of cases involving girls being attacked by STRANGERS they met ONLINE! I don't know what f*cking possessed her to trust Matt RIGHT AWAY, but in my f*cking opinion, you don't know him, you don't f*cking come close to him! He even f*cking stalked you to your house for God sake! And what's sweeter was that he refused to tell her about HIM! I think Hannah's CREEP DETECTOR broke, so I'll just forgive her for being stupid. And no hun, a FANTASTIC sex wasn't worth having your body chopped into 99 cents pieces! Lastly, when HALF of the truth came out, she was damn QUICK to toss her freaking judgement. I mean, SERIOUUUUUUUUUUUUSLY? Made me feel like singing Katy Perry's Hot and Cold song..

And you overthink
Always speak critically
I should know
That you're not good for me

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down

You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

You!
You don't really want to stay, no
You!
But you don't really want to go-o

(Matt called her, Little Bird like this:

description

But the truth is, she was more like this:

description)

description

I didn't like the characters much (2.5 Stars for that).. I didn't like the bdsm thing (1 stars for that) However, I liked the pace of the story :) (5 stars for that) and the writing was interesting (4.5 stars for that) And the book happened to be Hott (4.5 stars for that LOL)..so after all the multiplying, subtracting, adding and dividing, I was left with 3.5 stars for the book :3

description

p/s: What's with the author using his/her own name in the book? o.O