missfifi

The Storyteller

The Storyteller - Antonia Michaelis descriptiondescription

2 Tell-Me-Other-Story-or-Just-Get-Me-Another-Storyteller-Please? Stars

descriptiondescription

DNFed at a the where-finishing-felt-like-committing-a-suicide-in-the-most-painful-way-ever (by most painful way ever, I mean reading a book I couldn't stand!) mark.

descriptiondescription

Lets look at the BEAUTIFUL covers:

descriptiondescription

Okay, look again..because guess what? That's all you're gonna get from me LOL

description

description

descriptiondescription

Okay, lets see my excuse (mind that it's an EXCUSE, not a REASON ;) for not ranting bout it: because the book bored me too much for me to go back and list why it was so boring for me (it would take forever to list and I am willing to spend like just two hours on it :D)

descriptiondescription

p/s: the story line was damn INTERESTING, give it a try, you might like it! :)

Anna and Abel couldn’t be more different. They are both seventeen and in their last year of school, but while Anna lives in a nice old town house and comes from a well-to-do family, Abel, the school drug dealer, lives in a big, prisonlike tower block at the edge of town. Anna is afraid of him until she realizes that he is caring for his six-year-old sister on his own. Fascinated, Anna follows the two and listens as Abel tells little Micha the story of a tiny queen assailed by dark forces. It’s a beautiful fairy tale that Anna comes to see has a basis in reality. Abel is in real danger of losing Micha to their abusive father and to his own inability to make ends meet. Anna gradually falls in love with Abel, but when his “enemies” begin to turn up dead, she fears she has fallen for a murderer. Has she?

Award-winning author Antonia Michaelis moves in a bold new direction with her latest novel: a dark, haunting, contemporary story that is part mystery, part romance, and part melodrama.