missfifi

Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

Broken

Broken - Megan Hart one thing for sure, the premise was so interesting and the story was so captivating that I couldn't put the book down. Sadie was a strong woman, while Joe was her dream guy. And Adam was the husband she loved. No, it wasn't a love triangle, just a unique love story.

Here's the excerpts because they can explain things better than I ever could :3

Does madness bring creativity? Or does creativity cause madness?

What happens when the weaker becomes the stronger?

“I want things to be the way they used to!” I cried.
“Well, they can’t.”
“Then I want us to try and make them work they way they are, now.” I reached to touch him and he turned his face. “Adam. Why can’t we make this work?”
“Sometimes,” he said after a second that lasted a million years, “things get broken. And they can’t be fixed.”
“Is that us? Are we broken?”
“You tell me.”

Memory can refuse to let you forget what you’d like to and run away with what you want to remember. It’s an unreliable bitch, or your best friend. Sometimes, it’s both at once.

There are many things I don’t know, but quite a few I do. I know you can’t be lost if you know where you are. I know that life is full of precious and fragile things, and not all of them are pretty. I know that the sun follows the moon and makes days, one after another. Time passes. The world turns, and we turn with it, and though we can never go back to the beginning, sometimes, we can start again.