missfifi

Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

Kane Richards Must Die

Kane Richards Must Die - Shanice Williams hmm... Just finished this book. After Find You in The Dark, I really do not want to come across any stupid almost-erotic book anymore, so I chose this one since it is labelled young adult. And guess what? This one is pretty much a book for slightly MATURE young adult (which I am) and I'm so not happy with the slihtly MATURE parts. Call me immature or what, but I prefer sweet love stories over sweet stupid heated ones. Well at least this one is better than Find You in The Dark in the romance section. If you're a fan of making outs, this is so your kind of book, but if you're like me, this one is just okay. Okay the story follows Suranne love story with an infamous playboy in her new school, Kane. She has been warned about him but she still falls in love with him and surprisingly (or is it not-surprisingly?) he falls for her too. And they are head over heels over each other. And basically, that's all this book is about. And Kane's secret? Not that big to me, plain normal I'd call it. Well for the sweet parts, I gotta give this book 4 stars too. The one star got stolen by the cliche parts in the story. As an overall, this book is a sweet read. Read it if you're planning to.