Off the Record
Bound by Lies
Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson

Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark) (Volume 2)

Quintessentially Q - Pepper Winters descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

let it go before you screw everything up

Confession of the Year: I have no freaking idea how to rate this book.

Now that's out of the way, lets see what else I can share bout the book..

The cover: I freaking love it with all my heart. Seriously, I'd have picked it up even before knowing what it's all about because it's just that interesting in my eyes. Why? That. Suit.

The blurb:

“All my life, I battled with the knowledge I was twisted… fucked up to want something so deliciously dark—wrong on so many levels. But then slave fifty-eight entered my world. Hissing, fighting, with a core of iron, she showed me an existence where two wrongs make a right."

Tess is Q’s completely. Q is Tess’s irrevocably. But now, they must learn the boundaries of their unconventional relationship, while Tess seeks vengeance on the men who sold her. Q made a blood-oath to deliver their corpses at Tess’s feet, and that’s just what he’ll do.

He may be a monster, but he’s Tess’s monster.

Coming 15th December 2013

Do you really have to ask me about it? Of course I freaking love it! It's Pepper Winters people, not a fifth grader writing her first short story, of course the blurb is awesome. *sighs*

Statement of the Year: I have no freaking idea how to review this book.

im fucked up

Let me repeat, I'm fucked up. I hate dark books, no matter how fuking good they are. And I hate BDSM books even more, no matter how damn good they are. So what the heck am I doing with this book and this series? I. Have. No. Idea. But I have a feeling that it has something to do with.. *sighs* Pepper Winter! She's just that amazing! *sighs*

Declaration of the Year: I have no freaking idea how to express my feelings over this book.

I wasn't expecting butterflies and flowers.. (I wasn't that naive you know..)
I wasn't expecting coffee shops and romantic dinners.. (I wasn't that ridiculous you know..)
I wasn't expecting an easy happy ever after.. (I wasn't that dumb you know..)

I did hope for some beautiful butterflies and flowers.. (I guess I was naive after all..)
I did hope for coffee shops and romantic dinners.. (I guess I was ridiculous after all..)
I did hope for an easy happy ever after.. (I guess I was dumb after all..)

Guess what people?

The book said: FUCK YOU to all my hopes. *cries*

It wasn't a dark read, it was a fucking-darker-than-dark read!

It was like this:

Calmness and then pain and more pain and then A Fucking Huge Storm and then pain, pain, pain, more pain, even more pain, and The End.

Easy to say, the book is all about PAIN. Nice Pain. Good Pain. Great Pain. Amazing Pain. And *shudders* Painful Pain. Good moments or bad moments, they all pretty much revolve around Pain.

The book should've came with this warning:

i'll break your heart

Because it did just that to me!!!

So, long story short : It was a BRILLIANT book written by a BRILLIANT author. It was a BRILLIANT story of a BRILLIANT couple. It was a BRILLIANT journey towards a BRILLIANT ending. Okay, you get the gist of it, it was just that BRILLIANT!

Buy your copies here: