missfifi

A.L. Jackson
Misled (Death Dwellers MC #1) - Kathryn Kelly descriptiondescription

1 I-Plead-To-Be-INSANE-When-I-Thought-I-Could-Like-The-Book Stars

descriptiondescription

After my last statement, which is this -))

ANOTHER BIKER BOOK! I WANT THIS! Not reading this because it contain certain contents such as INFIDELITY, THREESOMES, RAPE, and TSTL GIRL are too much for me to handle.

I actually GOT myself a copy of the book, and READ (but sadly didn't have the patience and energy to finish it *sighs*) it. Don't ask me why, but secretly I believe I was possessed by a CRAZY DEMON when I did the two CRAZY things.

descriptiondescription

Since I have wasted my tie reading it, might as well rant bout it here for fun right? So here we go...

descriptiondescription

First and foremost, let me introduce you to the cover..

description

It's not ugly but it's definitely not the prettiest cover I've ever seen. Plus I kinda saw the girl as Britney Spears for a few long seconds when I first saw it (not that I have anything against Britney...I even loved her Womanizer song! Womanizer, womanizer..)

descriptiondescription

Next, let me introduce you the blurb.
He deals in a world of violence, sex, drugs, and crudity. As president of the Death Dwellers' MC, Christopher "Outlaw" Caldwell presides over a club in chaos after the death of their longtime president and his mentor, Joseph "Boss" Foy.

Megan Foy runs from her abusive stepfather, hoping for her daddy's intervention to save her and get her terrified mother away before it's too late. Only problem is, she soon discovers her beloved daddy is dead and the man who killed him is the man she's falling in love with.

Warning: FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. CONTAINS PHYSICAL ABUSE, VIOLENCE, RAPE, AND EXCESSIVE PROFANITY.

Hmm..I've got nothing to say bout the blurb. It's not the best blurb out there but it's definitely not the worst either. So go judge it all you want.

descriptiondescription

I've got a few things to say bout the book but I'm feeling like keeping my inner Bitch to myself today, so I'm gonna list 5 TOP REASONS WHY I HATED THE BOOK below.

description She was pretty stupid. Yeah, you heard right, STUPID! She was abused, but she stayed for the abuse, all because she was stupid. How stupid? As stupid as willing to hurt herself till she bleed and all INSTEAD of hurting the one who was fucking hurting her. Yeah, that STUPID!

description She was very naive. Yeah, you heard right, NAIVE! She showed up at a place where everybody seems to dislike her (and that everybody is a group of people who I'd classify as not-to-fuck-with) and she refused to go away when asked to do so. Instead of going away, she fell head over heel in love the Boss of the dangerous group of people there. Freaking great.

description He was a coward. Yeah, you heard right, COWARD! He was a badass biker guy yet he was afraid of telling her the truth, as if the boneless girl could hurt him in any way. SO freaking cool, sweetie!

description He was a liar. Yeah, you heard right, LIAR! He was very interested in being a p*ssy that he even added being a liar as his side job. See #3 to understand why he did this. (..to live up to his role as an Asshole I guess..).

description She + He = Me Exploding.

That's all fellas!