missfifi

Bound by Lies
Hanna Peach
Come to Me Quietly
A.L. Jackson
Ethan (Alluring Indulgence, #6) - Nicole Edwards descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

1 Sighs-and-Sighs-Again Stars

Lets give this one a try! So I gave the book a try..and wish I didn't. This will be a rant with GIFS just because I saw on a random blog the other day that people actually HATE giffy reviews, so here to pissing them off :) (you're welcome!)

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

The cover is by far the least pretty in the series...according to ME.

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

And the blurb is by far just like the rest of the series: not captivating enough.. according to ME again.

How long did it take you to find your place in the world?

For Ethan Walker, going through the motions of life, keeping his distance and never getting attached has become the mantra he lives by. Success is measured by how many hours he can work and how little attention he can draw. That was until he landed on Beau Bennett’s radar. Until Beau, Ethan had never met a man who could get him to question his own logic and even consider taking a different path.

Beau Bennett knows exactly who he is - now. It might’ve taken him some time to figure it out, but now that he has his bearings, Beau has set his sights on the mysteriously sexy Ethan Walker. Pursuing someone has never been his style, but something is telling him to keep at it because the end result is going to be worth it.

Now that they’ve found one another, how long will it take Ethan and Beau to accept that their place in the world is... Together?

Warning: This book contains sexual encounters and graphic language that some readers may find objectionable, including, but not limited to: m/m encounters, anal sex. Contains graphic material that is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

And I actually DISLIKED book one VERY MUCH. So why on Earth did I choose to read it? Well, because I am an angel when it comes to giving chances (*cue in people puking hearing this*) so I had decided to give the series/author the second chance. (*cue in lightnings flashing on the sky*). Okay, I lied. I actually read it because I wanted to try a new M/M romance. Simple as that.

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

So about the book..to explain my experience, I was like this the whole time:

description

okay, maybe not the whole time..since I actually did this at intervals:

description

(Eyerolling is definitely not a healthy sport for your heart)

It's all because of the HUGE amount of clicheness in it (noun: UNCOUNTABLE) and the over the top DRAMAS here and there.

I was expecting this:

but I got this:

So I am VERY disappointed right now. *sighs*

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

I'm bitchy and my life is sad, but guess what? I'm too busy to care :)